Junior Management Consultant
Location: Tampa, FL
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
First Source Consulting is looking for self-motivated, energetic, and experienced individuals to join our growing consulting practice. The Junior Management Consultant oversees most aspects of assigned projects and/or phases of larger projects and performs independent tasks under the direction of the senior consultant. This position is an essential supporting role in the management and delivery of overall consulting services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring (internal and external) initiatives and milestones to ensure deliverables and objectives are met.
- Assists in developing proposals for submission to prospective agencies and clients.
- Assists in scheduling and preparing client consultations, interviews, training sessions, assessments, surveys, meetings and other events.
- Develops written reports and oral presentations.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive project management plans (inclusive of communication plans, timelines/schedules and activity tracking) for assigned projects.
- Confers with management to discuss consulting recommendations and solutions.
- Serves as a professional liaison with clients, client staff, vendors, government representatives, other consultants and associated business organizations/affiliations.
- Assists in identifying, developing and implementing new or revised business processes, procedures or initiatives to meet internal and/or external business objectives.
- Participates in business development and networking activities.
- Conducts business research and/or data analysis as assigned.
- Provides organizational support of the consulting practice as required.
- Completes a variety of business and professional duties as assigned.
To perform in this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the main duties and responsibilities satisfactorily.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in business analysis, management consulting, project management, organization development or related fields required.
The minimum requirements and skills for this role include:
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information and materials.
- Solid interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability to utilize a variety of desktop and mobile information technology and teleconference applications, computer hardware, software and web-based platforms.
All applicants must successfully pass pre-employment drug-screening and criminal background checks. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the main duties and responsibilities of this position.
First Source Consulting is committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume via the First Source Consulting website: www.firstsource1.com. Interested applicants may also send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.